Wednesday, April 15, 2009

4Th Grade Field Trip


Kalli and her class went on a really fun field trip this week. They started out ice skating at Seven Peaks... she has a lot of Big purple bruises from falling... but now she wants to take ice skating lessons. After that they ate lunch at a park, and finished the day off bowling. They had a blast! She has some really great friends so they loved getting out of the classroom to just have FUN!!



A rare moment on her feet.

Bronson
Terese and Whitley


4 comments:

  1. Kalli, I saw those bruises and blisters! You must be really tough. I'm glad you had so much fun. You would be an amazing ice skater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they had a good time. I like the ice skating picture because you can see all sorts of people falling down. I'll have to ask Whitley about this feild trip.... im sure she'll have some funny insights on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun field trip! Hope those bruises go away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish I wouldn't of fell at all but I still had fun

    ReplyDelete