Thursday, January 28, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALLI!
Where does the time go? I for sure am not old enough to have an 11 year old. Maybe I am, but I just don't feel that old. In keeping with tradition I will name 11 things I love about Kalli.
1. She is beautiful!
2. She is very responsible. I rely on her for many things and she never lets me down.
3. She loves to make treats. She wants to cook for us, but it is always desert.
4. She is an excellent student! I am so lucky. She loves school, and her teachers always love her.
5. She is a great babysitter. If we ask her to watch the kids she never complains.
6. She has chosen really good friends.
Half way there...
7. She still wants to spend time with me. Hopefully that never changes
8. Her gorgeous Green eyes. She is the only one without blue eyes in our family...lucky girl.
9. She is so kind. Just this week she had a girl at school write her the nicest note, just to thank her for being so sweet.
10. She loves to tell jokes (and you better laugh..a real laugh not fake).
11. She has a style all her own. I can no longer go shopping without her...which she wouldn't allow anyways...but I can't pick out clothes for her anymore or she won't wear them.
That was too easy, I must really lover her.
Happy Birthday Kalli you are such an amazing girl and a very important part of our family!!!
We all love you So Much!!
Sorry it took me almost 2 months to post this!
Friday, November 6, 2009
With the parade and baseball, fireworks and the carnival it all seemed to whip us around so fast it seems like it all blurred together. I look forward to this madness every single year!!
Klaire was so cute, the only animal she didn't love were the giraffes, she thought that they were going to get her.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Such a fun night. One we will always remember.
Monday, August 24, 2009
A Nikon d5000!! I am so excited to put it to good use! Too bad I don't have a clue how to use it. But it is going to be fun learning, luckily Klaire Loves to pose for the camera.
Thank you everyone for your Birthday wishes, once I got past turning another year older it turned out to be a pretty great day!
Monday, August 17, 2009
I am 100% addicted!! I started reading Twilight 2 weeks ago...I know I am a slow starter, but anyways...and I have read all 4 books. So what do I do now? I have been so wrapped up in these books that I feel lost. I am sure my family is going to be happy to have thier mom back.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Playing in the pool
All Klaire told us was "The water is too freakin cold for me!"