Saturday, March 28, 2009

::Klaire's Birthday::

I can't believe my baby is 2! Time goes by so fast. It seems like just yesterday that we brought her home. I felt like a first time mom again because she was so much different than my other kids. I didn't know babies actually took naps and knew how to sleep at night. She was the best baby! Klaire was born around 1:00 in the afternoon after being induced at 11:00...2 hours of labor, can't beat that. Because I go that fast I didn't have any pain meds. She was 7lbs. 7 oz., 19 in. and so dang cute!!
For her special day I am going to list some of the thing I love most about my Klaire Bug.

  • She is a chatter box! She is always talking in her cute little voice...or should I say BIG voice! The only bad thing is she needs you to understand what she is saying and sometimes that is next to impossible.


  • She is so Silly and Sweet and Happy all at the same time! She has the cutest personality. She is constantly making us laugh which is great except for in the middle of sacrament meeting and she knows exactly what to do to get me and Kurt rolling!

Jumping off the couch...Crazy girl!


  • She Loves everyone! She came into this world surrounded by so many people that love her she doesn't know how to be anything else but loving.



  • She is so Outgoing. She loves to talk to people...she might stare you down for a minute, but that's all it takes and she will warm right up. And once your in you are always in...so you better learn her language quick!



  • She is very Smart! I am amazed everyday by things she says and does. Nothing gets past her...so don't even try!

  • Even after I tell everyone they have to wait to eat the cupcakes, she manages to get one for herself.


  • She is all Girl!! Her world is pink, princesses, shoes, dancing, singing, hair bows, bracelets and earrings. She is my girly girl and I love it!

Princess Slippers! Is there any other kind?


These are just a few of the things I love about Klaire, there are too many to mention. We are so lucky to have her as part of our family, it wouldn't be the same without her.

Happy Birthday Klaire! We love You!!!


BTW I worked my butt off on her cake. Each layer was baked separately. It took forever, but it was totally worth it...Yum! The kids seemed to like the cupcakes at the top better though...They don't know whats really good.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't want Klaire to grow up, but she gets cuter everyday. She bring joy just by thinking of her. Her birthday was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one fancy cake! I cannot believe that Klaire is that old! Happy Birthday! Ben wishes he could have given you a birthday hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day Klaire I cant believe she is 2 man how time flys. Marlee your cake looks delicious great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Klaire. She is adorable. You spent a long time baking that cake. WOW!! It looks delicious.

    BTW, I love that quote about the swing shift. When I recover I am going to apply that to my life. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete