Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mr. Gymnast

Gymnastics are over for the year for Kyle and he is so happy. He loves gymnastics after he gets there, but it is so hard for him to watch Kalli, Kamren and Klaire stay and play at grandmas while he has to go do such "hard work". I can't believe all the things he can do at such a young age. He is amazing on the rings and uneven bars, but his favorite and best are the vault and the trampoline/tumbling (which they of course didn't do today).


















It is fun to watch him when he is paying attention and doing his best, but we are talking about a 7 year old here...so most of his time is spent goofing off with the other boys.
His coach Shane is great! He has pushed Kyle to become a really good gymnast. Kyle is sad that he won't be seeing Shane for a while. That was the first thing he asked when we got into the van is when he would be able to see Shane again.



It's been a great year. Way to go Kyle! We are so proud of you!!

3 comments:

  1. I used to love gymnastics when I was little. It makes me miss the good old days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle, I am so proud of you and I love to watch you. Never give it up.

    ReplyDelete