Monday, April 27, 2009

School Carnival

Friday night was the schools Spring Carnival. They brought in a rock climbing wall and 7 big inflatable slides. So Fun!! The only bad thing is it was FREEZING! The kids didn't seem to care...me and Kurt are just too old I guess. About an hour in and after the 100Th trip up and down the Princess slide we decided to leave Kyle and Kalli there with their friends and go home. Win, Win for everyone...We found some warmth and they still got to run wild! Most of the time I didn't know where they were anyway( that's why there's no picture of Kalli, I couldn't find her).

3 comments:

  1. This is so much more fun than going to a carnival and tossing bean bags or a cake walk. I know the kids had a blast, they are still talking about it. You are NOT old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I have good weather for our 2nd grade field trip tomorrow. But if we don't, I am sure the kids wont even notice... It will just be the teachers and parents who complain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOrry we missed that. Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete