Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!! What a special day this is to celebrate the people we love most. I am so lucky to have the best mother and grandmother in the world. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't talk to or see my mom everyday, she is such an important part of my life!! LOVE YOU MOM!

I don't know what I can say about Grandma Ruth except that if you know Grandma Ruth you LOVE Grandma Ruth!! She is the best Grandma EVER, anyone that meets her adopts her as their Grandma. How blessed we all are to have her as part of our family!

I just have to share the card that Kalli made me. She is so creative and sweet. It reads:

I know that at the beginning of May
the time comes for it to be Mother's Day
Not the 4TH of July with fireworks
Not Halloween when creatures lurk
Not Easter time with the cute Easter Bunny
Not April 1st when jokes are funny
Not when your in High School and it's time for prom
It is time for your special day Mom!
Thank You to everyone that made Mother's Day so special for me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet thoughts, this meant alot to me to read this. I LOVE you too! Kalli is quite the writer, this is one of her many talents. She loves to do nice things.

    ReplyDelete