Friday, May 15, 2009

12 Happy Years



Happy Anniversary Sweetie!!


How in the world does time go by so fast? I can remember so clearly our first date at Carousel Ice Cream in Provo. You were so funny! I never would have imagined that from what little I knew about you. I am so glad I finally agreed to be set up on a date with you. The thing I remember the most about that night is that you kept filling my cup so full with water that I would spill every time I picked it up. I don't know why that has always stayed with me...probably because I would have been mortified under any other circumstances to spill on a first date, but with you it was just part of the fun. I don't think I had ever laughed that hard in my life. Little did I know that night would change my life forever.


I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are a wonderful husband and an amazing father. You have made these last 12 years the happiest of my life. I Love You!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so awesome that you guys have been married 12 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marlee that is so sweet. Kurt is a great guy and he is lucky to have you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. It goes by fast. I still remember your wedding day.

    ReplyDelete