Friday, February 20, 2009



What a Day...




We woke up yesterday, just like any other day. Hurry the kids off to school and go about morning chores. Except Klaire just didn't act like she felt good and her cheek was a little bit swollen. Being the great mom that I am, I shrugged it off and went about my day. I even took the kids to McDonalds for lunch with my sweet friend Autumn. But Klaire who usually inhales her hamburger wouldn't touch it because her mouth hurt. That did it... I called the dentist and he said to bring her right in. And out we came with 5 less teeth than she went in with!!! I was not prepared for that!


so we went from this cute smile...




to this one...

Still a pretty cute smile!!!

I am so glad she will still smile at me because that was quite the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment