Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday...the Sequel.

Of Course all of you who know me know that I turned the big 31 today. Not quite sure how I feel about that. It has been much harder to turn 31 than it was to turn 30. I Do Not want to be IN my thirties. But at least my amazing husband surpised me with a fancy shmancy camera to lighten the blow.

A Nikon d5000!! I am so excited to put it to good use! Too bad I don't have a clue how to use it. But it is going to be fun learning, luckily Klaire Loves to pose for the camera.

Thank you everyone for your Birthday wishes, once I got past turning another year older it turned out to be a pretty great day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't get to celebrate with you guys! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Marlee. Lets go out and celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun new toy, it will be fun to have someone else taking the pictures. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete